Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Welcome to the BRAND NEW blog!


Welcome to the BRAND NEW Lindsey Winstead Photography blog! I am so excited that I can finally offer a blog along with my website and Facebook fan page, it'll be so fun to post images here too!  I hope you're as excited as I am! ;)  On this blog, you will see some of my favorite senior/conceptual images that I felt were perfect for sharing.  I hope you enjoy and continue to check back for updates!  Also, notice the pin button below every image.  That means you can pin what ever images you like! So pin away. ;)

Here's a photoshoot I had last week.   This shoot was completely inspired by vintage, vintage, vintage! Michelle was absolutely wonderful and I love working with her every chance I get!  She also brought her sick boyfriend along, and we all had so much fun. It was a really great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment