Saturday, July 13, 2013

Leigh | 2014 Beddingfield Senior

A few weeks ago I got to do Leigh's senior portraits and let me tell you - we had the absolute best time! Leigh is an upcoming senior in the graduating class of 2014 at Beddingfield High School in Wilson, NC. Her senior session was so much fun because Leigh is absolutely a NATURAL in front of the camera! Her glowing personality and love for being photographed produced some beautiful images that I hope you all enjoy! Read her rave about her senior experience below!

What Leigh said about Lindsey Winstead Photography:

"Lindsey is so amazing! She takes the absolute BEST pictures. Her advice is really great and has tons of ideas when it comes to places and poses. She knows exactly how to make the picture prefect! I felt extremely comfortable with her. She's so sweet! You should hire her, trust me, you won't regret it!" - Leigh Webb




No comments:

Post a Comment